Allina Health is setting up collection sites at many of its facilities to receive donations.
Allina Health is asking for donations of factory-made N95 and ear loop masks, as well as hand sewn ear loop masks. Instructions on how to make hand sewn masks can be viewed at allinahealth.org/coronavirus.
Masks can be safely donated daily starting Sunday, March 22 through April 5, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Donations sites are at most Allina Health hospitals. Details on specific locations at each facility will be available on allinahealth.org.
1. Abbott Northwestern Hospital, 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN
2. Abbott Northwestern – West Health, 2805 Campus Dr, Plymouth, MN
3. Buffalo Hospital, 303 Catlin St, Buffalo, MN
4. Cambridge Medical Center, 701 S Dellwood St, Cambridge, MN
5. District One Hospital, 200 State Ave, Faribault, MN
7. Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus, Fridley, 550 Osborne Rd, Fridley, MN
8. New Ulm Medical Center, 1324 5th St N, New Ulm, MN
9. Owatonna Hospital, 2250 NW 26th St, Owatonna, MN
10. Regina Hospital, 1175 Nininger Rd, Hastings, MN
11. River Falls Area Hospital, Wisconsin, 1629 E Division St, River Falls, WI
12. St. Francis Regional Medical Center, 1455 St. Francis Ave, Shakopee, MN
13. United Hospital, 333 Smith Ave N, St. Paul, MN
14. Courage Kenny Rehabilitation, Golden Valley, 3915 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN
When you come to donate masks, remain in your car. A staff member will come to you to accept your donation.
Details on Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota’s volunteer drive effort can be found at https://blog.bluecrossmn.com/covid19masks